Monday, August 17, 2009

Menu Week 96

First the important stuff...

Monday
- grilled chicken, lemon fusilli & some crusty bread
Tuesday - grilled meatball kabobs, corn on the cob & potato wedges
Wednesday - cobb salads
Thursday - hawaiian beef terriyaki skewers, grilled pineapple
Friday - eat out
Saturday - mushroom & ricotta raviolis w/ pesto sauce
Sunday - french toast, buttermilk syrup



You may have noticed that I haven't been very faithful about posting menus EVERY week. I do always make a menu, but on busy weeks my menu looks like this:



This is last week's hand-scribbled list of meal ideas. I shop for this list and then each night, depending on what else we have going on, I whip up one of the listed meals. Super busy nights call for either a yo-yo dinner, or a quick trip to some fast-food place. At the end of the week any meals that weren't made get carried over to next week (like last week's Lemon Fusilli and Cobb Salads.)

Hopefully once school starts our schedule will ease up and I'll have enough time to menu plan AND cook well!

2 comments:

kami nygren said...

I also love that lemon fusilli and it was on our menu this week too! Awesome. I used spinach instead of arugula and it was just as good.

Andy said...

Isn't it great? We used spinach as well. I'm adding photos of it later this week.