Monday, November 22, 2010

Just Around the Corner

I can smell the turkey already, can’t you?  In my pre-Thanksgiving planning, today’s task is to decide on some cute place cards to add to the table.  I’m looking for something on the simple side, and hopefully something that my 9 year old could help with.  This morning I did a quick search for some Thanksgiving place card ideas and thought I would share my top five.   Do you have ideas?  Leave a comment with a link (or email me with your link) – I’d love to see!
  pojbcx3mqsvzcr
A simple leaf.  Idea found here
Can’t go wrong with a lovely leaf.  Simple is good!

IMG_0850
Paper pumpkin idea from Passionately Artistic
I like the paper strips idea and I love that there’s a chocolate surprise hidden inside.

20071123_1357Cute pilgrim hat idea from My Insanity
This cute hat caught my eye first this morning, but I’m not sure I’m in the mood to track down black party cups.

5197106332_76f3083c1f_z
I love finding free printables – this one is from Design Evolution
I love the graphic print of the yellow.  I could tweak the color to more of a green, and then tie each leaf to a pear.  This is definitely an option if I get short on time.

IMG_1188

and finally, this one is a whole Thanksgiving kit that you can download (free!) and customize.  I love the Thanksgiving activity page.  These cute downloadables are from Paper Glitter.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Can't wait to see which one you choose, fun!

Anonymous said...

Hello, nice site. Posted by myself in bookmarks