Monday, December 13, 2010

Menu No. 114

Menus two weeks in a row - this has got to be some kind of record for me, right?

You may notice that the Slow Cooker Ragu was also on my menu for Sunday last week.  Sunday morning came and I pulled out everything for the ragu and THEN realized that we had no egg noodles.  So I pushed that dinner to today and we had whole wheat waffles instead YUM!

I must say that I'm looking forward to having that ragu again.  We tried it a few weeks ago and we all loved it (kids included!)  Here's what we're having for the rest of the week:


MondaySlow Cooker Ragu over egg noodles
Tuesday Baked Rigatoni with Roasted Vegetables, Baguette
Wednesday – Vegetable Beef and Barley Soup, rolls
Thursday – Chicken and Black Bean burritos, salsa
Friday – eat out
Saturday – xmas party
SundayRobyn’s roast, rice, corn


baked rigatoni full view



holidaympm

No comments: