Sunday, March 18, 2007

Cheesecake Anyone?

A friend of Gavan's from California was in town this weekend and we invited him to dinner tonight. He brought with him an enormous, beautiful cheesecake. It literally is 6 inches tall. We are never going to eat it all. I'm not sure there's even room for it in my fridge! Boy was it tasty though!

Alright everyone. I did poorly last week at sticking to my menu. I ended up only making one of the meals on my original menu. This week looks nice and dull though, so I should be able to be more faithful to the menu I'm posting for the week.

I added a couple of new posts. I now have a space for submitted recipes. When I get them, I'll put them in categories (soups, main dish, salads, etc) to help keep them organized. So if you have recipes to share, go ahead and email them to me and I'll copy and paste them. A big thanks to the recipes already submitted.

Have a great week everyone, and happy cooking!

No comments: