Thursday, March 15, 2007

So I'm A Few Days Behind

Sorry everyone! Crazy week.

So the week 3 menu is up, and it's clearly a little, shall we say, lacking? I did make the Feta Penne tonight and it was nice to be back in the kitchen. By the way, it is my personal cloned version of Chicken Feta Penne from Mimi's Cafe. I left the chicken out because when I eat this in the restaurant, I end up picking around the chicken. You could certainly add it back in.

Tomorrow's meal, Pasta Milano, will be another clone - this time from the Macaroni Grill. I won't post the recipe until I try it tomorrow. I have 3 different recipes that I'm going to meld together to make (hopefully) one tasty dish. I'll let you know!

I'll be back tomorrow with a few recipes that have been emailed to me, and also some tasty smoothies.

No comments: