Friday, January 11, 2008

Asian Salmon


Tonight's recipe was Eli's Asian Salmon - a recipe I found on the foodnetwork.com website. We're not big fish eaters, and when I do cook fish, I prefer to not have my house smell like it for days. This recipe fills that requirement, and it was delicious!








I made a half-batch of marinade and used it on my one pound of salmon. The salmon cooked quickly in the oven, and gave me a few minutes to toss together some Sesame Ginger Noodles. A great meal in a few minutes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.