Sunday, July 18, 2010

Menu No. 110

This is a photo of some grilled flat bread I made last week. It has nothing to do with this week’s menu. I added the photo because I know there are some of you who don’t read a thing I write – you’re only here for the photos. It’s okay, I know who you are (Gavan.)

For the rest of you, here is our menu:

Monday - gyros with tzatziki sauce

Tuesday – grilled chicken fajitas (quesadillas for the kids)

Wednesday – grilled pizzas

Thursday – salmon w/ basil butter, corn on the cob

Friday – eat out

Saturday – Mozzarella, basil & tomato panini

Sunday – grilled teriyaki chicken & vegetables w/ rice

Now that I’m looking at our food for the week, I’m realizing that we will be grilling almost every night this week. I really have no desire to stand in a hot kitchen, over a hot stove. I really wanted to make some wheat bread this week, but that’s not going to happen. Anyone else grilling like crazy lately?


2 comments:

Lee and Sharon said...

Nope. I am making bread today for the pioneer breakfast tomorrow.

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

That flat bread looks so good!