Monday, October 15, 2007

Week 32?

I know, I know....I missed a week. I took a brief vacation from blogging because my week was filled with meetings, birthday parties, and more meetings. Not to worry...you didn't miss much, food wise. Just to prove it to you - here is my actual menu from last week:

Monday - turkey leftovers
Tuesday - eat out
Wednesday - turkey leftovers
Thursday - eat out
Friday - eat out
Saturday - eat out
Sunday - Papas con Juevos

I told you I was busy! This week's menu has a bit more variety. Tonight's recipe is a clone of Gavan's favorite soups from the Olive Garden. The link I provided has several "Zuppa Toscana" recipes on it. I'll pick one and try it out and then let you know what we thought.

Sunday's recipe is one that was suggested by a reader. He said his family tried it and loved it. It looks interesting, and we're giving it a shot on Sunday.

No comments: