Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Week 60 Menu

Where did my week go? Sheesh! It's Friday already, and I'm just now getting around to posting my menu for the week. Instead of posting what my menu was supposed to be, I'll show you what it really was. Can I blame my lack of cooking on my newborn??

Monday - eat out
Tuesday - eat out
Wednesday - yo-yo dinner
Thursday - eat out
Friday - oriental chicken wraps
Saturday - grilled steak & corn on the bob**
Sunday - beef stew

**one night for dinner a few years go (when my son was 3) we had both corn on the cob and kabobs. He kept getting them confused and combining the words into one. Ever since, we call it "corn on the bob."

2 comments:

Robyn said...

I'm hungry, I wouldn't mind a little corn on the "bob" right now myself! Too funny Andy!

Lee and Sharon said...

I really liked this menu
eat out, eat out, yo yo

My style!!